Anatomical Nasal PacksRH-7409-10
AbsorbENT anatomical PVA nasal packs utilize three-dimensional interconnected open cells that are soft and pliable.
Sterile Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) foam.
Anatomically contoured to conform to the nasal cavity.
Optional encased angled airway tube to aid in patient breathing.
• Even and fast expansion
• Soft, lint and fiber free
• Rapid wicking properties
• Provides gentle, but firm mucosal compression on the tamponade of anterior or middle segment epistaxis.
• When in contact with moisture, foam absorbs and swells to six times its compressed diameter.
• String attached for retention and easy removal.
• Dimensions listed are for hydrated state and in insertion position.
Length x Width x Height
These products cannot be sold to the general public and only sold to medical professionals
old product codes
11S-D800-10 11W-D800-10 11-AT800-08AS
Our specialized medical products are available exclusively to professionals and accredited facilities, ensuring optimal quality and safety. Products are not sold to the general public.
We Also Recommend