Esophageal/Laryngeal Suction Tubes with proximal bend74-2029
The Single Use Suction Tube range has been specifically designed to provide precision and control during ENT procedures.
Each suction tube is manufactured without bending or pinching to create a continuous radius, significantly reducing the risk of blockage.
Esophageal/Laryngeal Single Use Suction Tube Key Features:
- Constructed from high quality Japanese steel for superior thin walled tubing
- Ergonomically balanced and lightweight handle for unrivaled maneuverability and control
- Available with and without suction control
- 30° proximal bend
- Supplied sterile, single use only, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
- These products cannot be sold to the general public and only sold to medical professionals
We Also Recommend